Friday, July 28, 2006

My Own Private Obsession #1...Gwen Stefani

I know it's been a few days, apologize for that...

anyway...

Gwen Stefani





You might be saying to yourself, "J.T.!" (Which is a funny thing to say to yourself, but hey)...

"J.T.! What's so unnatural about an obsession with Gwen Stefani? She's sexy, she's beautiful, she's a dynamic performer."

Yeah, she's all those things and a bag of chips, but she also bears a striking personal resemblance to a ...uh...working girl with whom I'm personally acquainted. Not that I ever paid for any...she came to me.

But anyway...

it would make for an interesting conversation starter if I ever got to meet her, don't you think?

"Hello, Ms. Stefani. I'm a great admirer of your music. It's a pleasure to meet you. You remind me of a hooker I knew in north Denver."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Web Site Counter