Friday, July 14, 2006

Why am I doing this?

Call me nut, call me crazy dreamer, (Go ahead...."J.T. you nut! You crazy dreamer!") but yes, I'm starting another blog.

I've got one up already, here called, "All Worked Up And Then Some," but as much as I've enjoyed working on it, I've noticed a heavy political bent and not so much a sexual bent.

Well....I like writing about sex, too. It's why I got started at ERWA, long, long ago.

SOOOOO, I'm going to try to have my cake and eat it too. I'm going to hopefully keep "All Worked Up" going with the sexually-oriented political stuff while at the same time putting out more sexually oriented fun-type stuff here.

Stay tuned.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tara Tainton said...

Welcome, JT, to the more erotic side of blogging! I caught your post in the ERWA discussions and am always interested in checking out an author's blog. ;)

Looks promising...there's not nearly enough truly straightforward, honest, and open-minded online writing going on these days. ;) I'm looking forward to following along with your experiences, thoughts, and adventures.

xoxo
Tara

3:40 PM  
Blogger JT Benjamin said...

Thanks for the kind words. I'm looking forward to new...interactions with so many interesting people such as yourself.

See you on the worldwide web!

J.T.

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Web Site Counter